APS Assist, Inc. provides the most efficient document imaging service in our industry. We take pride in being the premier mobile copy service in the state of California .
Our typical work orders are:
ARRANGED COPY SERVICE � Our clients will submit a signed authorization allowing us to copy medical records on their behalf.
SIGNED AUTHORIZATION � Our clients submits a signed authorization with patient's information. Then we will contact the medical facility to make arrangements for the copying of medical records.
SUBPOENAS � For clients in litigation, they may require APS Assist to image documents related to cases that require the serving of subpoenas. We service both Worker's Compensation Appeals Board (WCAB) and non-WCAB cases.
We can receive client work orders via fax, mail, or secure FTP transmissions. We process these work orders ASAP and make arrangements for copying right away. As soon as copying records is completed, we will then transmit to requesting clients the requested files. Please contact our office for more details.
Our clients can check the status of their existing cases real time via our status portal at: http://status.apsassist.com, or they can send our office a fax, email, or phone call for immediate assistance.
Why APS Assist?
- Standard turn around time 5-10 days
- Same day/ Next day service available
- Largest field agent network of mobile copiers in California
- Fully secured electronic record transmissions
- 24/7 online status and record information available
- Licensed and bonded copy service
- Outstanding customer service
- Over 20 years of professional service experience
- Cycle time report analysis available for clients